2012/01/20

2012年1月19日 Fun things

Fun thing 1
Precursor to the Mossad
Today I was invited over for this upcoming Passover, which solves my plans for that. I was initially depressed, because I couldn't figure out if I was going to be able to participate or not, since the shul I go to was going to charge people to enter the feast. But alas, I was invited, and now I'm a happy camper, still without a tent, but still happy.

Cookies will kill you
Fun thing 2
It should be no surprise that ninjas are awesome and will get you laid, assuming you're a ninja. If not, you may be seconds away from death. Now you can make yourself some Ninja action cookies. Everyone loves Ninjas, even Jews. In fact the reason the Mossad is called that is because "Ninjas" was already taken.


Things that suck
I have to wake up at 4am tomorrow and it's 10pm now.
I need to do laundry at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment