2012/01/16

2012年1月15日 Little bit of Jew stuff, little bit of "other stuff"

Sometimes I wonder if there is a difference between my vulgar human. At shul someone asked if I was alright being there since I wasn't a Jew, I said, "No. Why?" The guy responded with a joke about how Jews are people suffering or actively holding neurosis. It also reminded me why I like going to that shul.

It reminds me of a joke I read about self-hating humor,
Question: How can you always spot a convert to Judaism?
Answer: That's easy. He's the only normal one in the congregation
However, when I leave shul, and The Filter comes off, I end up emulating, although not very well, one of my favorite Jewish comics,  Gilbert Gottfried.


So there I was today in the car talking to Fozzjnen about, God, politics, religion, reward, and punishment. Somehow I started talking about children. I said,

"So Fozz, if you have a kid, and he walks into the kitchen, looks you in the eye, whips out his donker and starts pissing all over the place you are doing to do anything?"

Fozzjnen's face opened with an awkward half-smile half-confusion.
"Uhh, yeah I said, 'donker.' I was going to say 'dong' but I thought that'd be disrespectful to Chinese men, since a little boy probably has a dong the size of a full grown China man.
No. I don't think my argument losses legitimacy since I can't prove it."
Humor makes a lot of things easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment