2012/01/29

2012年1月28日 The speed limit

In my life I often forget two things. I should stop worrying, and - I don't see the point in - going slow with anything I enjoy doing. 

My regular speed 
I'm a fast eater, especially with food I enjoy. I am savoring every new bite by constantly adding more food to my mouth. Sometimes I forget to chew, but even then I don't often choke. Maybe I don't digest it the best way possible, but at least I was able to digest to some degree.

As for worrying, I often want to offer myself towards others whenever possible. In friendships, with mentors, with whomever I care about I want to give as much as I'm allowed. And I want to know that it's okay or not okay to care as much as I do. However, without having actually guidelines or a basis to function from I am frustrated and confused.

I was reminded today that I should slow down and stop trying to be in a hurry.

Anyone else feel like they're moving too fast, too slow or?

No comments:

Post a Comment