2012/01/24

2012年1月23日 Places in Africa

If Toto's Africa doesn't immediately come to mind, it should.

Somehow I can't imagine being in Africa over the next decade, unless it's to hunt penguins in South Africa. I have it all planned out, it'll be my reenactment of the D-Day beaches of Normandy. Yes I hate penguins that much. Unless I can charge people to watch Rosie O'Donnell fight Roseanne Barr to the death to decide who will eat 'em like discount Twinkies.

If that doesn't take me to Africa, my fascination with weddings and guns would probably bring me there, and from the picture below it looks like they know how to have a good time.

Unlike Visa, whose slogan "It's Everywhere You Want to Be" 
Africa, isn't one of those places.
Make sure to spot:
  • The owner of Lassie's African counterpart.
  • The guy who still plays with Barbie dolls.
  • Captain Turquoise.
  • Captain 70's-Motorcycle, without the motorcycle.
  • The army kid who has seen, but not played, Counter-Strike and is "wiggin" out.
  • The buff dude walking to his groom.

    Africa: keeping the 80's alive.
    Somehow I expect to see shit like this on Portlandia. I must say, though, I love weddings.

    And if you think what you've just saw was pretty messed up, you should Google "General Butt-Naked"

    Hat-tip: Grillman
    Thoughts?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment