2012/01/20

2012年1月20日 "Fuck" #004

Yes, your life sucks
When someone tells you, "Never pet a burning dog." You really shouldn't do it.

I stayed up all night, because I couldn't sleep due to my knee. As always I try to figure out the most difficult way to solve it, so that I can deal with life. It doesn't always work.

"I get off work around noon, then I'll duck out and force myself to get a decent night's rest!" I thought blissfully focusing on the concept of sleep, until I realized that I had class later today.
And I must attend that class.
Fuck...
So I have to stay until around 2 pm, getting home around 3:30 pm if I'm lucky. As for my knee, it's getting to the point where I can't go throughout the day without it demanding my attention at least 20-50 times a day, and that's an approximation! 

Fuck it.
At least I'm not Keanu Reeves.

No comments:

Post a Comment