2012/01/27

2012年1月26日 Trunk of Ahmed

"It doesn't take long to do the good things. Though I am a bad Muslim. I smoke weed, drink, fuck chicks."

I wondered whether or not he does this to the following or if he saves that kind of music for efukt(.com, NSFW) as he he masturbates without reservations or chokes a bitch while chanting "Allahu akbar":


I think part of me inside died a little bit as I realized I was talking to a dude who believed that Israel was just as bad as communist Chinese. Considering that the (Communist - with a capital "C") Chinese believe in nothing other than synthetic penile enhancement and world domination through atheism, I couldn't understand why the Saud couldn't grasp the difference between those two countries.

It only mattered as much as I wanted it to, and that's why I thought of moral nihilism for the millionth time.

No comments:

Post a Comment