2011/11/30

2011年11月29日 I cannot make this shit up,




but I wish I could. I really do. 
Frankly, I'm surprised that Wikipedia doesn't end this. Yes it's nice to know people exist and their picture will be at the top left, but in all sincerity, is it really a good idea to leave it up for searches like, "Crazy Bitch" and "MILF"? And a with conch? Come on! Fucking terrible.

This week has been busy, because I did almost nothing over the 4 day break outside of going to shul. It is hard to motivate myself when I'm watching a relative's place and there isn't any food. I have homework, and a lot of it, but I could care less about it when I'm concerned about other things like looking up "crazy bitch" and "milf" on Wikipedia.

Does anyone else find these pictures to be a little creepy?

No comments:

Post a Comment