2011/11/18

2011年11月17日 Fucking occupy

Just as Malcolm X said,
 "It doesn't mean that I advocate violence, but at the same time, I am not against using violence in self-defense. I don't call it violence when it's self-defense, I call it intelligence."
Dress to impress.
Occupy protesters were evicted from their parks this last weekend. What the fuck? Don't they know what a fucking Hoplite phalanx is? Most of these poor, and dumb, bastards believe in Greek philosophy. Yet, none of them believe in the tactics. How does that shit work? Usually respected philosophies are the ones that have battle proven tactics to sustain thoughts like that. They don't even NEED to run, or fight. 

I can't even believe many of these protesters would cringe if I said that. Of course the park they occupied was more like Tim Burton's wet-dream after being left in the toilet for 10 weeks (no flushing).

In other news.
Some shy French guy hit on me. 
What's up with that shit? 
How can a French dude be French if:

A) He doesn't smoke.
B) He's not complaining.

I need more sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment