2011/11/02

2011年11月1日 "Foggy winders"

This morning was foggy as high-hell. Even around 6:30 am, outside of looking straight up, I couldn't see more than 300-400 yards out. Which was surprising, because tilting my head up towards the sky I identified Orion's belt, or what I thought was his belt, without any problems whatsoever.

No shit!
The rest of the day tasted like Colombian coffee. A taste I could not remove, even after several pieces of gum, and a strong desire to booze it up. I figure on top of my cheap coffee (20 cups = 6 dollars, roughly), I could add whiskey to it, and cheaply meander throughout my day without any reservations, not like the - feathered - Indians, they actually have reservations.

It's Up To You [link], by the Moody Blues plays in the background of my headset - you probably thought it was going to be Foggy Windows [link] - as I wonder when my goddamn co-worker is actually going to show up. As far as I'm aware of, she's a half an hour late.

So today is another sub-blissful-bullshit-day of fun and excitement that resolves absolutely nothing, except once again I am told that life should make me more cynical, to which booze is my response, outside of unrequited love, which is kind of like having only resin left in the pipe. Is it really going to get my ass high this time? Who knows!?

What a great way to start this god-forsaken month. Crisp and bone-cutting weather, and I'm sure it's going to get worse, it only does. That's fine, I still can listen to the Moody Blues at work, and gripe about life or the lack of such. I do care. I really do.

It's just painful to give a shit when you're doing it alone.
It's just painful to give a shit when whatever you do, amounts to nothing for anyone, other than yourself.

At some point, I will take a break, and inject myself with more coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment