2011/11/28

2011年11月27日 Saving money

I dare you to find a better deal on singles anywhere else...
Even though the fucking can looks shady as high hell.
For .59 cents a can, it truly is kind of hard to say anything in opposition for a beer of that price. Should I buy it? Yes you should. Even if I wasn't going to drink it, it would be a good "back up beer" for when I run out at home, or to suggest to a drunk friend before he finds my 9 dollar Triple-IPA 13% beer. Or rather, I find his Triple-IPA beer and drink it. So yes, this beer is good for anyone who loves beer, as this beer might be your only salvation when you run out or to prevent drunks from drinking the top tier stuff you hide behind the OJ.

Yes, it looks like shit and as Grillman said when I showed him the picture,
"Was that shit brewed in the back of some van?"
Probably. It sure tastes like it was.

So far, outside of taste, the only major complaint I have is regarding the label, which conveniently for the defense of the beer is blocked slightly by the flash. Now I know the slogan says, "The world knows no finer." Yet on these cans, the "r" in "world" looks like a miss-shaped "u." Thus creating 
"The would knows no finer." 
WTF?
Well, whatever. This cheap, - no I don't mean inexpensive - beer of rice - or piss - from Pennsylvania isn't that bad, but it sure is difficult to drink quickly. Do I miss my yuppy-beer? Yes I do, especially since a grocer I shop at has $1.90 twenty ounce bottles of super hoppy IPAs at 8% ABV.

This holiday break is going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment