2011/12/09

2011年12月9日 Wondering

I enjoy wondering, but these days I find wondering (over the past 2 years or longer) to be difficult when I cannot bounce ideas off another person, who doesn't pull punches yet doesn't give condescending remarks out of malice. Is this too much to demand? I doubt it, but it is rare.

So far shul helps.
So do a lot of other things, but at the end of the day I'm still left with more questions than answers, and I do not think I'll be satisfied with just speculation alone.

It would be like having sex with someone, and you ask, "How was it?" And you get a question back with a puzzled face that says, "That's irrelevant." Or worse, "There isn't a definitive answer to that, [b]ut still, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral, I am the very model of a modern Major-General."

I did however end up emailing my rabbis about questions I've been having about life and mitzvot, but so far I have yet to get an answer to my emails other than, "[The] explanation is to long for an email." I guess he hasn't read some of my posts here.

So nothing of great merit, but whatever I do have regarding such might not be brought up here anyhow!

No comments:

Post a Comment