2011/12/31

2011年12月30日 Craziness continues

Heeeey, trade yer PS3
for mah beer?
As I mentioned before I'm trying to sell a few things to pay for medical bills, among other things. And once again crazy emails come my way, as I'm using Craigslist to sell my PS3. Here is an actual email I got:

"Hi I saw your ps3 for sale, would you be interested in trading for liquor? It's a little strange offer but I have a surplus of russianvodka, and I would give you 2 cases of it (12 bottles a case) that's about 400$ value. Msrp to olcc is about 20$ per bottle. Like I said I have a surplus, I do wholesale sales" [sic]

Wow, just a little strange?
How about FUCKING AWESOME!!

However, I didn't get a follow up reply after I emailed this guy back. 
I'm sure he's busy, doing stuff...


1 comment:

nichole said...

everything about this is amazing. especially the gif at the end. that's all.

Post a Comment