2011/12/26

2011年12月25日 Family holidays

Maybe it's fiction?

A guy in my family has a really good looking wife. She's young, pretty hot, and although she's given birth (how many times, I won't say) I think she's do-able. She's also relatively nice and not rude.

I still can't make
this shit up
But the guy doesn't care, and he doesn't feel she be with him since he's an "asshole" - his own words. She deserves better is what he'd say. In fact, he's making efforts to push her out of his life. Right now they don't even live with each other, and I'm sure it bothers the woman a lot, as she probably feels the man needs to be in the life of their child 24/7 or damn near it. I'm sure it would be easier if they didn't share spawn. But alas that is not an option at this point.

I guess the worst part about it is that he seems like he just wants to go out and have "fun", and she feels like he needs to be responsible to spawn of their loins. Can't force responsibility, but what's worse, to me at least, is that she still loves him, a lot. 

There is no way to force her that he won't be with her anymore. He might not be ready, and he might not be ready to have a life with her in a family way. That's fine. This happens with young people, but what needs to be acknowledged, is that him going out and doing things almost forces her to miss out on the things that he does. It's unlikely he's going to spend time with a child while his wife, or ex, or soon to be ex-wife goes out and parties it up with Mr. Gorilla dick, while he's at home wiping off shit from the cunt or ball sack of his daughter or son. This is why men defer the responsibility of raising children to women. Women can only get pregnant for roughly 9 months and have one at a time, but men can go out and mate the whole time during those 9 months. So obviously monogamy wasn't totally intended, but it does help (which is another issue for another time).

I wonder what is the best thing to do in situations like this, as it's clear he may still care but might not be ready emotionally or intellectually to deal with his wife and offspring. How they would have dealt with their problems if they had no children, I do not know. Would it have been easier? And if the child matters that much, why not give up for adoption or foster care?... Lest the child suffer more than it needs to?

No one has the answer in this situation, 
and it's obviously too late for an abortion for the man, woman, and child.

I'm personally against abortion unless it threaten's the life of the mother.
I believe using language like "rights" of the mother already are subject to biased opinion already, so I won't even get into that. But I will say, unless it's rape or incest, most people KNEW they were going to have sex. And it's their responsibility to make sure they know they're doing the right thing and accept responsibility for it.

But what the fuck do I know?

No comments:

Post a Comment