2011/12/21

2011年12月21日 Certain days of the year

Oh man, fuck Christmas...
This is what I'm talking about
On certain days of the year, when there is no one around, or nothing to do but waste money on bullshit that's made in China or Indonesia, I wonder about life and its meaning. No it's not because this is the 200th post. But I do I wonder, and I often catch myself thinking about why I'm brooding over my own isolation. This issue is temporarily resolved by a cold glass or bottle filled with refreshment, which brings me to my next point.

Drinking is awesome. There are so many different types of beer that one should dedicate a whole day trying to figure out what beers are good and what beers are bad based on one's own existing knowledge. Of course you can't do it if you have no knowledge, and if that's the case, then one should just go out without knowledge to get knowledge. 

In fact, to save money a person shouldn't even try types of beers they've had the past to avoid wasting money on beer that sucks. Given the amount of time (money) it takes to figure this out, it sure does help when someone says, "Use this for beer." 

Hey, I should do that. I should go out and...

I heard next year on this same day, things (wiki) are supposed to be a little more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment