2011/12/15

2011年12月15日 Curve balls

This is how I hold my testicles.
Curve balls are things in life you are not always prepared for dealing with, for some people it's forgiveness, as it may not come naturally to some people as anger and contempt. In my case, I have a hard time letting go of things, almost to the point, where my emotional and intellectual grip chokes either myself or another person.

This is part of life, and it's not without pain. At this point, you're probably nodding your head in agreement with a "No shit." smirk or frown on your face.

In my life, as I said, I have a hard time letting go of things. Usually when I do let go, it's only to grab on to those who are there when I let go. Pretty difficult to deal with alone, and I couldn't help but laugh when I realized the meaning of the words to a prayer I did earlier in the day and its relevance to this situation I am reflecting on.

Most curve balls aren't thrown by us, but every once in awhile we throw one at ourselves, and we don't know what we should do other than letting go.

No comments:

Post a Comment