2012/05/04

2012年5月3日 Black women

Someone I know, I'll call 'em Murphy (like Robocop), told me once about a friend they have (I'll call them Cybil). According to Murphy, Cybil has limited, to almost ZERO, expectations when doing something with another person. That way Cybil and another almost never fail in the sense of failure that a regular person suffers from. Most things for Cybil are at or above expectations. The idea is that, according to Cybil, one shouldn't be cluttered up with expectations. 

However, unlike Cybil, most of us have a general idea of what we want to do or where we want to be, sometimes those things change of course, but I shit you not if Cybil was with someone who said, "Don't do X things." Cybil would probably throw the fish back. I wonder if Cybil has heard the quote of something like, "If you shoot for the moon, and miss, at least you'll be with the stars!"

Anyhow, Murphy told me about Cybil's mentality, and like most things in life I argued for the sake of arguing and a deeper understanding. Surprisingly, or not, I decided to try this advice out. Outside of time, a little bit of money, and probably risk of death, I'm meeting a black chick up for a date. 

She more or less seems to be at the same height and weight as my previous girlfriend, but probably a little less weight given the height. She's 5'9" (175.4 cm) at 125lbs or so. Whereas I'm at around or at 6'1.75" or 6'2" (I'll settle for 185).

The bonus so far is that she hasn't really bitched about anything other than this,
"So I'm wondering, how old are the pics you sent. Your not fat are you? I have nothing against heavy people, but I prefer really skinny guys."
If that's my hardest question from her, I'm doing pretty well. So far so good. At the same-time I also know I won't ever consider a serious intimate relationship with anyone who A) isn't a Jew B) let's their job dictate their life.

My only issue at this point is whether or not someone does drugs. Smoking or drinking I have no problem with. I could honestly careless about those things, as long as they smoke outside if they visit me. None of this shit about leaving patio door open to let the smoke out. No, you'll need to GET THE FUCK OUTSIDE. Oh, and if they drink shitty beer as if it's the highlight of their day, that's kind of a deal breaker.

But honestly is that really my only issue? No. It's not. The issue is whether or not she's an angry black woman behind closed doors, beating the fuck outta' whoever she's with, or if she's super manipulative.

No comments:

Post a Comment