2012/05/20

2012年5月19日 וְאִם לֹא תִשְׁמְעוּ לִי

And if you don't [fucking] listen to Me [I'ma gunna bring the pain]!

This week's parshah was fun, albeit partially depressing at times. Actually, it was pretty fucking gloomy. No joke about that at all. But the best part was learning something interesting and new, such as grammar. And of course the part where God is laying out the Law. Seemingly much like a parent. Single, but still a parent.

After shul, I realized that I need and want more. I need more in terms of Judaism, and living a Jewish life. Of course, I also feel like I have to play catch-up, and I'm working hard on it. I just want to catch up to the point where I feel like not learning is the worst feeling I could have, outside of kidney stones, getting kicked in the balls, being jilted, loss of friends (people I love), or getting beat down by the police.

Solution? Ask for some kind of mentor.
I have too many questions, and I don't seem to get clear answers.
Including the location of the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment