2012/04/25

2012年4月25日 Ninja-action

Ninjas rule, just like tacos
I was running through a garage and then backyard. This was a transition from earlier, when I was scaling some kind of tower with ropes and removing some kind of box. The box was about a 1/3s the size of a shoe box. It was important and but I can't remember if I took it with me. I think I ended up taking it. 

In the backyard I jumped onto a trampoline and then landed on top of a fence. I ninja-sprinted on the barely-wider-than-a-small-woman's-palm fence and then jumped onto a roof of a house. This house also had a trampoline, which I used to jump onto another roof.

I got off at some point doing a roll to disperse the impact. I was trying to cross a cul-de-sac when I saw two people approaching. They were kids on medium sized horses. They saw me and I threw at least 5 smoke bombs in front of myself and towards them. They looked scared and charged past me. I ran to a road which looked familiar and I ended up throwing massive amounts smoke into the road.

A police cruiser came at some point, and I threw a flash-bang at it, then ran off.

That's when I woke up.

I don't believe dreams mean shit, but it's 2 AM.
I didn't see any ninja movies within the last 24 hours. I didn't talk about ninjas. I didn't look at ninja anything as far as I'm aware of. Also, I didn't even look at the below picture until after I woke up from my dream. So where some of its influence came from I have no idea.

If it is a dream with meaning, it means that I'm trying to do something without telling anyone, and/or I'm taking an unconventional road towards some kind of goal, requiring special skills. Regardless of such, it's also my dream and if I want to be a fucking* ninja in my dreams, I will be.


The shitty part was that I didn't do any awesome ninja killing action like in the video below.


*Wrong kind of ninja
This is the closest thing I could find to what I felt like I had in the dream.
Minus the UZI - damn it, I know right? - and knee pads.


No comments:

Post a Comment