2012/04/19

2012年4月18日 ABV #0001

Sometimes, during drinking my eyes feel heavy. Like wearing a lead vest during an X-ray, we wonder if it's the weight or if it's the comfort of the weight that makes us sleepy. Actually I don't give a fuck what it makes you feel, but it makes me feel sleepy, or rather comfortable enough to get sleepy, except I'm worried about being molested by the attendant taking the x-rays. It feels good to feel sleepy. It feels good to feel good while feeling sleepy. You have no idea what it feels like to be able to be so happy and yet so tired. No one has any idea, except Wainwright that guy buzzes out pretty fast.

***

What happens when the weight is from something else? What happens when the weight feels good? The right amount of pressure? Pressurized cabin? How the fuck did someone figure out how much physical pressure my body likes? Didn't they know I prefer blanket first? That and more beer on this flight, thank you.

Did I have 9 or 10 en route to Japan, I can't even remember. I think it was nine. Good start. I could hear part of my dad talking to me in the back of my head.

Breathing in, my eyes roll back. I think it flashed white briefly. I don't know. Everything seems labored. It's even better when it's just the right amount of labor. When it feels like a large eagle has decided to rest on my nape, while stretching his wings. It has to be a he. Why? Because I said so. However, if the eagle is spread eagle on my shoulders, then it's a she. Because a dude spreading eagle on my shoulders requires some money first.

Gary sings in the background as I look towards the vacant kitchen. I have not been this hungry is long time, I have no idea why.

My phone vibrates and a message shows up:
"Good for you. After an incident Saturday night, I'm actually contemplating getting one. I feel like a hypocrite."
Do you want mine? You can borrow it. 
For as long as you need.

Just don't fucking sell, that's my job.
Because I need beer, or rather I need to slow down sometimes.
Sometimes I'm moving too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment