2012/04/11

2012年4月11日 Movies and good quotes

Albeit a little repugnant, some quotes from good movies aren't not as well known as they should be in my opinion. The below list will contain the quotes and the movie it came from. 
"Screw the procedure, I want somebody on the goddamn phone before I kill 20 million people!" - WarGames
"He's experienced about as much pain and suffering as anyone I've encountered, give or take, and he still has Hell to look forward to." - Se7en 
"If this is justice, then I'm a banana!" - Angel Cop   
"You know, half of these gook whores are sworn members of the Vietcong. The other half got TB. Make sure you only fuck the ones who cough." - Full Metal Jacket  
"With Ten Bears, it was always more than a while. There was purpose in everything he did, and I knew he wanted me to stay. But I was sure of myself. I would be an excuse, and that's all the Army would need to find this place. I pushed him as far as I could to move the camp. But in the end, he only smiled and talked of simple pleasures. He reminded me that at his age, a good fire was better than anything. Ten Bears was an extraordinary man."
- Dances with Wolves
Sarah: That's not fair!
Jareth: You say that so often, I wonder what your basis for comparison is?
- Labyrinth
Vincent Hanna: My life's a disaster zone. I got a stepdaughter so fucked up because her real father's this large-type asshole. I got a wife, we're passing each other on the down-slope of a marriage - my third - because I spend all my time chasing guys like you around the block. That's my life. 
Neil McCauley: A guy told me one time, "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner." Now, if you're on me and you gotta move when I move, how do you expect to keep a... a marriage?
[...]
Neil McCauley: Yeah, it is what it is. It's that or we both better go do something else, pal.
Vincent Hanna: I don't know how to do anything else.
Neil McCauley: Neither do I.
Vincent Hanna: I don't much want to either.
Neil McCauley: Neither do I.
- Heat
"Do I hit your kids?
Oh, I actually do.."
The Joker: [after Batman fights back against his hyenas] Hey! Do I hit your kids? Oh, actually I do... - Batman the animated series (1990's)
"People always realize the truth when it's too late." - Patlabor 2: the "movie
"The shadow of a man can never stand up and walk on its own." - Kagemusha 
"A serious illness can change even a man's heart." - Kagemusha
Detective John Kimble: Just don't throw up on me.
Phoebe O'Hara: Nah, it's OK, I'm not gonna throw up on you. But I am gonna kiss you.
- Kindergarten Cop 
Detective John Kimble: I have a headache.
Lowell: It might be a tumor.
Detective John Kimble: It's not a too-mah! 
- Kindergarten Cop

No comments:

Post a Comment