2012/06/01

2012年5月31日 Who are you talking to?

Walking home a guy talking to himself was walking towards me. He wore only a white tank-top and shorts. I couldn't even see his face, the street was poorly lit. He looked kind of intimidating. Then I heard, "How's it going?" 

He kept approaching, and I said assertively moving away from him, "Good".

Walking away from me, he said loudly,

"What did I see?
Could I believe?
That what I saw that night was real and not just fantasy!"
WTF is wrong with this guy. I was thinking. What the fuck was that guy talking about? I didn't see any headphones or anything. Could he believe? Who gives a.... COUUUUULD I BELIEEEEEVE! YEAAAAAHHH! 

Then I got goose bumps and realizing what that guy was saying, which was totally awesome. 

I almost turned around and yelled, 

"SIX-SSSIX-SIX THE NUMBER OF THE BEASSSST!!" 

But I didn't, instead I just gimped home.
Which was probably the worse thing I did today, other thank telling someone that aborted fetuses should be used in place of turkeys for homeless people during thanksgiving. 

If you didn't know, a lot of food shelters have massive amounts of donated food to put on a Thanksgiving feast. I guess the problem with aborted fetuses is how one would make stuffing.

And with that said, who the fuck thought of shoving bread crumbs up the asshole of a decapitated bird and calling it food? 

Someone who has a decent palette for food, that's who.


No comments:

Post a Comment