2012/06/02

2012年6月1日 "I like to pay my own debts"

When I can pay of course, or must pay.

She drilled me quickly asking a lot of questions and comments.

"You dress like someone from the 70's."
"It's because of the belt buckle and hair" I said calmly.

"Yes it is."


"Are you violent?"
"No."
"You have a knife on your belt." She pointed at my multi-tool.
"That's a multi-tool, but I also have a knife." I pointed at my side.
"You're allowed to have that? Or you just don't care?"
"I care, and the law is on my side." I went into depth about Oregon knife laws.
"Do you like violence?" She asked.

She asked more questions.

"You're socially awkward aren't you?"
"Yep." I said without hesitation.



The conversation got into religion.

"I'm a Christian."
"I'm a Jew." I smirked.

"You better get ready to repent and accept Jesus. You'll find out."
"Except I like doing business with the father, I'm not ready (nor willing) to do business with the son." I said smiling.


"I like to pay my own debts." I said smirking at her.

She seemed uncomfortable that I would be "willing to go to hell". This kind of shit has happened before with me, but I assured her, "If you're right, I get a second chance anyway."

"But then you know about the tribulation?"
"I don't believe in it."
"But when it happens, why would you want to live through that?"

I said again to her, "I like to pay my own debts, and why not? If your tribulation is real, then why shouldn't I earn my place? I don't believe in a free ride."

No comments:

Post a Comment