2013/11/26

Time Travel, Again. For the beer

Today, the pain either from my knee, and/or lyrics of a song somehow transformed my 5 minutes into 15 to 20 minutes.

No beer?
WHAT THE FUCK!?
Later, I asked my landlord if it'd be a problem to start a brew kit stuff going. He gave me a dirty look and more or less wanted to kill the idea. So, I'm just going to ask my neighbors if it's okay.

My landlord only cares about 2 things:
1) Never, or just avoid interacting with other tenants unless they interact with you first, and
2) Never appear drunk.

Hobbies are important to a man. And I'm from a drinking culture.
And this man, will find a way. Hopefully the price tag (socially) isn't too high.

Besides, beer is a 6000 year old tradition, more or less.

From Wiki:
Chemical tests of ancient pottery jars reveal that beer was produced about 7,000 years ago in what is today Iran, and was one of the first-known biological engineering tasks where the biological process of fermentation is used in a process. 
Beer makes everything better,
even ghetto subs
In Mesopotamia, the oldest evidence of beer is believed to be a 6,000-year-old Sumerian tablet depicting people drinking a beverage through reed straws from a communal bowl. 
A 3900-year-old Sumerian poem honouring Ninkasi, the patron goddess of brewing, contains the oldest surviving beer recipe, describing the production of beer from barley via bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment