2013/11/25

Bad mother fucker

I usually keep on smiling, or tried at least.
I've found I can disarm most with it.
But today, today I kind of had a ninja flip out, but nothing dramatic.
 
A lady who I'm having issues with bitched at me for not being on the same page as everyone else, I was looking for a for something in the back of the text, WITH MY HAND clearly on the page we were supposed to be on. She didn't even ask me a question, it was just:
"You're not on the correct page." 
Okay Bitch.
Then she asked me to talk about something and I said, 
"Could you pick someone else, I don't feel good (because you assumed shit)." 
"I don't believe you don't feel good."
Then I said bluntly like an AK47 on full auto,
"Are YOU calling me a liar?"
I unloaded on her about how I came in, a new day and all i.e. no bullshit on the menu today, then she shit on my integrity.
What what left of it nonetheless.

She didn't ask me to do shit after that, and I was left to my work.

I pounded a beer on my first break, then I went back.
No problems happened after that.
 
I opened my mind just like Kuato wanted, I got my ass to Mars and gave the people airrhe.
 
OPEN YOUR MIND
Maybe some people need cable TV? Big black cock, or shiatsu in the morning? Maybe even a bigger blacker cock? 
 
On a psychological note, I would argue a lot of people need a lot more than just those things, as I personally find those things to be fleeting like stuff, self esteem, and/or absentee parents who shower their kids with shit as compensation.

Then again, maybe I should open my mind. I've heard bullets do a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment