2015/02/08

2015年02月07日 The Wildlings

It's hard when a grown man tells you to stop. His face and those lines indicating age. It's supposed to mean something, except when he's talking about you, and you stopping everything.


It's supposed to mean something. The shaking that's uncontrollable when you think about something or someone. It's suppose to mean something. Hell, it's supposed to stop at some point. Isn't it? 

But when it doesn't a person wonders. What happens when you forget a song that you liked? Only to hear the lyrics later? The lyrics were there before you heard the song.


I don't know about mavericks or places. I'm neither. Nor am I'm anything less than what I am - simultaneously  with the thought of was and will be - therefore no Ace.

The shakes have subsided. Did they really? 
And then again, I wonder why someone said I should go back to writing

I wonder that I.

No comments:

Post a Comment