2013/12/29

Anal Prolapse Blender

Which one looks like a churro,
sticking out an old man's nose?
A or B?

After awhile when one eats the same thing day in and day out, one almost feels like they could eat a blended rectal prolapse. Shaken not stirred. 

I happen to like routine, and also I have found that exploring comfort food is one way to curb the above problem. It is depressing when food loses its luster, and therefore indirectly food loses its "life." That's when the quality of daily life loses a part of itself. When food loses it's life, it often tastes like poppy-seeds in hard shit, or at least I've been told. The things people do to pay for grad school.

People should enjoy food, or rather the company of food and what food offers, such as guests who will talk about things that are repugnant. Eating shouldn't feel similar to a chore - unless you're sick. It should feel like breathing: you like doing it (most of the time). The downside is that whether it's company or just the monotony of the same thing everyday, one starts to question whether he or she could eat food that resembles human entrails.

Mmm bacon!
Well, not bacon yet.
I'm not in any kind of hurry to eat food that tastes like a mouth full of pig cunt - no matter how much I like Kermit the Frog, I ain't doing his nasty piggy bitch girlfriend. Gorilla juice fruit-cake, no thanks. The breaking point away from the monotony, banality, and one-dimensional nature of my cooking (or lack thereof) has inspired me.


I have resolved "pig cunt" by trying three new dishes every 3 days. It seems to be working. Actually it's breaking my bank, because I don't have enough cabinets for all these dishes.


No comments:

Post a Comment